According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), you may have a hearing loss if:
• you often ask people to repeat themselves.
• you tend to raise the volume of the radio or television.
• you regularly miss parts of conversations.
• you have a ringing sensation in the ear (tinnitus).
• people tell you that you speak loudly.
If you think that this may be you, you may need a hearing check-up.
Plus, for anyone considering hearing aids, we are offering FREE hearing aid consultations with our experienced audiologists.
Make an appointment by clicking here